My ambition is... 😕Really?!

What's your ambition? What do you want to become in future? What is your dream? or whatever the next person asks you. It is one of the most frequently asked question since you were a kid of Nursery. And you may have told to every one whatever as you think fit at different phases of your life. Because I have. 
My first Childish dream was to become an army personnel, because when I was a kid I used to watch movies such as Rambo, Rocky etc with my father 'cause he's a fan of Slyvestor Stallone, and after watching those movies that time I felt like 'I want to be like Rambo', just pick up my gun and kill all the bad goons😂.
After this anyhow I come to know about "engineer" yeah! engineer, en-gee-neearr. It sounds good though😅, that's what I liked about it when I was in class 7 or 8 with addition to that I used to hear that they have good position in society and they earn a lot and what not.
But the point is what is the difference between Dream and an Ambition?
I don't know that why people keep us on telling that what is the best or what is good for us, does anybody care that how much we get pleasure on doing what we like to do the most. I think that both Dream and Ambition are same thing because what we like to do and what we want to do is a dream and when we put in our efforts to fulfill them then it becomes an ambition. 
So why people don't do d things that they want to do the most? The answer is- because they don't know that what they want to do. I feel very stupid while answering to this question😅 but this is truth and I can prove it, for proving this you just need to ask yourself this question "what is the best thing you can do, that not everyone can do?"
Exceptions are there. There are only 19% people in this world who do what they want to do. They may be doing it for themselves or for the society or to make a living but the fact is they don't do it because it sounds good or to lead a lavish life.
Few people in my family tells me that Life is very hard, when you'll grow up you'll realize that how much worse is the condition out there to live in a society without a good job. I don't know why they tell me? and is it fair to tell a child that when you'll grow up you are going to suffer , Absolutely not, right.
No doubt that it would be a peaceful life further if we have a good position in society but for achieving that do we really need to do what the mass do, does only an engineer, doctor  or IAS officer live in a society are there no teachers, poets, writers, artists or actors.Or there is no life without a good profession...
Currently my ambition could be anything, it varies from time to time and you don't need to be worry about if you feel same as me. 

People say "If there is no target of your life then it is similar to aiming a gun with closed eyes" but I say that it would be the most dangerous shot if my eyes are closed while pulling the trigger, 'cause it can hit anywhere and with the same force as if it was shot at the target.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I couldn't sleep last night

Breaking free from the past