Students During Exams

So what does your exams mean to you...? If you're in school or in college. Basically you take it as your assessment for whatever you've learnt in a semester or in a year. And it's very natural that before the examinations we try to do the impossible stunt i.e. study what you haven't studied the whole year, or maybe there are some exceptions. But I often do it myself. I study in mornings, in nights to get better results and I bet most of you do the same or even more than this cause we all are students and it's in our instinct.

So what's the point, to study during exams or to revise?
honestly, I don't know the answer to this question myself.




During exams my routine is -

STUDY ⟹ EAT ⟹  STUDY ⟹ SLEEP  ⇒ STUDY ⇒ TIRED

Yes, after few hours I get tired or even get bored because for hours and hours I've been watching the same sheet of paper, reading books, solving math or physics. Sometimes I undergo emotion turmoil that What if I study hard, will I have a greater hope for future career? or What if I do not study, what could be the worst which could happen to me? Will I'd be able to pass the exams or will my life would go in the dark.
After having these thoughts I again began to force myself to study, just sit and study. Then a phrase begins to click in my brain that "you should never do what you're not interested  to do". I often get this message from my teachers but, listen Sir and Ma'am, I have to study even if I don't want to. I have to study.

Really, I don't know how to prepare for exams, even now, I'm going to face my 10th grade examinations and I'm just sitting in the couch and writing blogs about exams. I should be studying right now, God knows what'll happen to me. Now I guess I have to study and maybe you too.
All the best for your exams!
                 
This is the line which every one tells me before my exams. But sorry to them because I haven't prepared for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I couldn't sleep last night

Breaking free from the past

My ambition is... 😕Really?!